Terms & ConditionsPlease see our guest policies contract. A few major points are listed here.
1. 50% down payment to reserve. Remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival and all monies nonrefundable 60 days prior to arrival.
2. Damage insurance or security deposit required on every property rental.
3. 3 night minimum required and for select holidays a 6-night minimum may be required.
4. No parties, no smoking and no one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent property with MLVR.
5. No property may have guests lodging that may exceed the property's sleeping capacity. Example: if property sleeps 8, no more than 8 people should be residing in the home. Immediate eviction and use of law enforcement may result.
6. All guests are expected to follow Park City or Summit County /Wasatch County rules and ordinances. One major law which is strictly enforced is the quiet hour after 10 pm. MLVR is not responsible for guests who are ticketed, towed, or cited for violations of local law. Guests are expected to abide by all local laws.
7. There is often no street parking in given neighborhoods due to snow conditions in our community. Please remove your vehicles from prohibited areas and only park in designated areas indicated by your property or manager. We are not responsible for ticketing towing or damage to vehicles.
8. Check in is at 4pm and check out 10am. This is strictly enforced. Please obtain written permission to deviate from our policy. Thank you.
9. We expect all properties to be found in the same or similar condition as when you arrived. We will bill you for excess garbage, excess wear and tear, misuse and negligence in our properties, and any generalized damage. Please be respectful.
10. We will always try and leave positive reviews for every guest. We hope you are willing to reciprocate and leave positive reviews for us as well. We take great pride in the condition of our homes and in our service to you as the guest and hope you stay with us again!